Tasks & responsibilities:
- Participates in the process of design and implementation (and subsequent updates, if necessary) of the procedures and in the coordination of the financial-accounting activity of the company's subsidiaries (which activate in different sectors: production, real estate development, agriculture, property lease, etc).
- Participates in the financial planning of company’s subsidiaries, by reviewing their budgets and the degree of budget achievement reported by the subsidiaries (on a quarterly basis).
- Makes proposals regarding the improvement of financial processes and cost reduction for the company's subsidiaries.
- Contributes to the financial reporting standardization process for all company’s subsidiaries; provides support in the preparation and participates in the review/verification of the financial statements and / or other reports prepared by the subsidiaries (on a quarterly basis).
- Performs a quarterly analytical review of the financial information provided by the subsidiaries (balance sheet and profit and loss account) and prepares quarterly reports in this regard.
- Provides permanent support to the subsidiaries for questions in the financial-accounting and fiscal areas (including analysis of non-recurring / new / significant transactions of the subsidiaries).
- Provides support and coordination in the annual audit process of the subsidiaries and in any other similar projects.
- Prepares ad-hoc analysis and reports requested by the management.
- Participates to other internal projects developed by both finance and other departments, especially regarding the subsidiaries (including improvement of accounting / reporting software).
- Keeps himself/herself updated with the changes in financial and fiscal related legislation, ensuring implementation and monitoring compliance with them, as well as with other internal regulations.
- Ensures effective communication within functional line and between various departments as well as with company’s subsidiaries.
- University Degree in Economics or other relevant domains.
- Minimum 3-year experience in financial/controlling & budgeting/reporting or financial audit; experience in / with production companies is a must.
- Romanian accounting regulation (Order 1802/2014) and IFRS: very good level of knowledge and experience.
- Very good knowledge and experience in financial reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, controlling.
- Fiscal and accounting legislation: very good level of knowledge.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) proficiency level.
- English language: fluent.
- Ability to self-update with the company’s activity related legislation, including the ASF applicable regulations.
- Experience in working in / with companies from different sectors of activity (industrial production, agriculture, real estate, services, etc) is an important advantage.
- Finalized or on going ACCA certification will represent an advantage.<
- Energetic, driving results oriented.
- Very good analytical skills, attention to details, ability to spot data inconsistency.
- Very good writing skills (preparation of reports / presentations)
- Able to meet tight deadlines, proves high level of decision-making capability and ownership.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, team spirit.
- Resilient, able to show open and positive attitude even in ambiguous situations.
- Independent, open for continuous learning, high level of integrity